4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even shared it in my first cookbook! One of the biggest challenges I tried to figure out was how to avoid the.
Made Keto bread and toasted it with some of the cheese. The Rao' s was pricy but, when I added up what it would cost me to make. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles. You can cook 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- Prepare of ground turkey browned and drained.
- You need of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- Prepare of eggs whisked.
- Prepare of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- You need of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare of parm cheese.
- Prepare of cream of chicken healthy request.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
This low-carb and keto dish is NOT watery, and tastes amazing! Top the lasagna with one final layer of zucchini noodles, the rest of your sauce, and the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser! I made this the same way I make regular lasagna, adding parmesan cheese to the ricotta and adding some sauce to the pan first so the zucchini doesn't stick.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) instructions
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
Zucchini slices replace the noodles in this keto zucchini lasagna. It's an easy recipe that you can make ahead and freeze. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs! In today's video I show you how to make this recipe that I love, the Zucchini & Beef LASAGNA.