Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- It’s 2 lbs of Ground Sirlion 85/15.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 448 g of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1.25 Cups of Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of "Sweeties" Mini Bell Peppers Diced.
- It’s 1 of Small Can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Yellow Onion Diced (200g).
- You need 12 Slices of Smithfield Thick Cut Cherrywood Smoked Bacon.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Brown Ground Beef, strain off excess grease and add beef to large mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon and then crumble into pieces after cooled. Add to large bowl..
- Dice vegetables and add to large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of bag of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend to large bowl.
- In small mixing bowl crack eggs and whisk smooth.
- Add cream and tomato paste to small bowl and whisk smooth.
- Pour small bowl mixture into large bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour mixture from large bowl into casserole dish and top with shredded swiss and remaining 3 Cheese Blend.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.