Brownies (Keto). When my husband and I transitioned to a low-carb diet, I immediately set out to create tasty keto alternatives for the beloved high-carb foods that got us in trouble in the first place. Coconut oil, almond flour, cocoa powder, and stevia powder combine to make these brownies a great chocolate fix if you're on the keto diet. Now that's what we call the ideal low carb chocolate dessert!
A little sweetness is just what you need to keep you going. If you are following a close diet this new year try these healthy recipes to keep you going: Keto Pizza. The Best Keto Brownies – They MELT In Your Mouth! You can have Brownies (Keto) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownies (Keto)
- Prepare of Almond Flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare of Erythritol.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Instant coffee.
- Prepare of + 2 tbs butter.
- You need of dark chocolate (I used 100% in this recipe).
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
These impossibly fudgy chocolate brownies are almost guaranteed to win you over. It's one of those must-try recipes, because you really need to try them at least once in your life to discover how shockingly good they are! How to make fudgy keto brownies: The chocolate: I can't stress this enough but good quality chocolate is what makes or breaks brownies. For this recipe, we will be using BOTH cocoa powder and chocolate chunks to get the perfect texture.
Brownies (Keto) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Erythritol, baking powder and instant coffee..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dark chocolate..
- Mix the melted butter/dark chocolate, eggs and vanilla with the dry ingredients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. It will look a bit battery when you remove them from the oven, but it will firm. Very moist and really good..
I suggest getting the best kind of chocolate you can get your hands on. Ever have those days when nothing else will do to satisfy that sweet tooth except for a thick and fudgy brownie? If you're on the hunt for the world's best keto brownies, this keto brownie recipe made with almond flour happens to our absolute favorite. My husband is a self-proclaimed chocoholic and grew up on box mix brownies. The time has finally come to mix up our own recipe for rich and delicious, easy keto brownies.